Detailed information about the RWC 10 Year Warranty can be found on the RWC website, and in this downloadable brochure.
At TerraCraft, our homeowners are like an extension of our own family, and the relationship doesn’t end at the closing table. In addition to the homeowner handbook provided at the pre-closing orientation, we provide a 10 year homeowner warranty with each of our homes through Residential Warranty Company (RWC.) RWC is one of the nation’s oldest and largest providers of written insured new home warranties, providing homeowners with a strong foundation of security and peace of mind for their home.
The RWC 10 Year Limited Warranty on your home identifies what is warranted, what is excluded and the duration of the Warranty.
- In the first year, the Warranty applies generally to workmanship and materials.
- In the first two years, portions of the major systems in your home are warranted. These systems include wiring, ductwork and pipes.
- For all 10 years, the Warranty includes protection on warranted structural elements in your home, as defined in your Warranty book. The Warranty identifies which parts of a home are warranted, and the criteria for establishing a structural defect.
- Your Warranty book spells out who is responsible for warranted repairs, defines basic terms that are important for you to know, and describes the process you will use if you think you have a warranted problem in your home.
- Note that the Warranty is “limited” which means you are responsible for maintaining your home, from changing light bulbs to maintaining proper drainage patterns. Areas which are not part of the primary residence, such as driveways, are excluded from your Warranty and some products come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
Ready to find out more?
You may also view/download a sample version of our RWC Warranty document.